Search by topic
Search by text
Trinity Hall Farm, Milton Road
History of Trinity Hall Farm
Trinity Hall Farm was sold by a Mr C Brown in September 1900. the farm had 7 horses, 18 cows and 100 poultry.
In August 1905 the farm was reported in the press to be without a proper water supply.
Trinity Hall Farm was sold in September 1918 by Mr F W Gwilliams. It is described in the Cambridge Daily News as having 5 valuable cart mares, 2 year old cart filly, a bay yearling filly and a black nag horse. Its 16 cattle consist of a red shorthorn heifer in profit, 3 shorthorn heifers, 4 bullocks about 3 1/2 years old, 7 two year old steers and 1 calf. There were 29 sheep viz. 27 Suffolk Shearling Ewes and 1 lamb, 34 head of poultry and various agricultural equipment.
Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing [email protected].